Terms & Conditions
Please read the following policies prior to booking your trip.
Fine points of booking
- We prefer e-transfers or cheques. If possible, direct payments to info listed here.
All prices on website are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
- A deposit of 20% of package total will be required at time of booking
- Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is paid
- Deposits are non-refundable other than at the discretion of Atna Adventures
- Full payment required 3 months (90 days) prior to trip. You may not join a trip without paying the full payment.
- All bookings are subject to an 5% GST tax
- Location choice is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances
- You will be asked to sign an ACMG Waiver
Cancellations and Transfers Policy
Due to location flexibility, trips cancelled by poor weather with Atna Adventures are uncommon. Cancelled trips are not subject to refund other than at the discretion of Atna Adventures. Atna Adventures reserves the right to cancel trips and refund fees. Any outside expense is the responsibility of the participants. Cancellation insurance through a 3rd party is recommended incase of unforeseen circumstances.
Atna Adventures reserves the right to refuse a participant for any reason, including inadequate clothing or equipment, inappropriate fitness level, or inability to meet trip prerequisites.
Participants may replace themselves with another individual granted that individual meets trip pre-requisites. If you are unable to fill a seat, contact us and we may be able to find a last minute participant.
Trip fees do not include transportation outside what is listed, additional equipment, accommodation before or after trip, and personal equipment.
Hiking expeditions are inherently awesome but physically challenging and mentally strenuous. Participants are expected to be in good fitness and have the energy to participate in backcountry camping. Daily moves will aim to suit the group's fitness level. Participants are expected to come equiped with the correct equipment listed for each individual trip.
Minors (19 and under) need to have need to have parent or guardian approval to join the trip.
MEDICAL or Dietary CONCERNS:
Due to the nature of the trips, there is a limited amount of flexibility to accommodate more challenging medical or dietary restrictions. You will be required to fill out a medical form at the start of the trip. Questions? Contact us.