Adult Hiking Expeditions
Our adult trips are oriented to those looking to get outside and adventure but with a smaller emphasis on outdoor education. There is still plenty of learning going on through environmental education and learning from the guides along the way but you'll have more time to reflect, enjoy and experience the landscape.
Lower Guide:Guest Ratio. we do the cooking. carry less on your Back.
- Good fitness is required. You will be expected to travel 5-10km per day with up to 600m of elevation gain in a day
- You will still be required to carry a ~40lb (60L) pack with food and gear.
- Ability to move over varied terrain on and off trail.
- Tolerance for the uncertainty of the natural world (bugs, rain, river crossings, etc.).
Benefits of Adult Trips
- Guides provide deliciously cooked backcountry meals.
- Spacious tents
- 6 guests total with 2 guides for intimate experience.
- Extra food drops where applicable
- Occasional mechanized assistance to get to our locations without a lengthy approach or for food drops.
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Personal equipment
- Transportation to meeting area
- Special dietary items
- 5% GST Tax
2018 Available Scheduled Trips
Every year you'll new trips with different variety of climates and areas in our various locations.
We also offer multi-day backcountry heli-accessed basecamps with large dome-tents in spectacular locations!
This is modelled off our winter Chilko Basecamps.